Do you ever think about the risks for workers bringing you the wine you enjoy?
There are numerous hazards and risks for workers in the wine industry and Safework NSW (in conjunction with the NSW Wine Industry Association) have just released their new ‘Guide to managing risks in wineries’ to provide industry specific information and practical guidance for both workers and management alike.
With experts in every field of compliance, Greencap’s broad range of services can assist winery management to understand their wineries risk profile, and allow them to focus on managing their business.
Of particular relevance to winery operations are the following Greencap services:
- Hazardous Chemicals – Registers, GHS compliance, Placarding, Manifests
- Confined Space Risk Assessments and Registers
- Working at Heights Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Thermal (Heat) Stress Assessments
- Permit systems (Hot Work, Confined Space etc.)
- Emergency Management Plans and Procedures
Greencap also offers training in areas such as Confined Space and Breathing Apparatus Training relative to the cleaning of storage vats – For more information on these services please visit www.greencap.com.au/services
Click here for more information surrounding the launch of the SafeWork NSW guide.