The Hunter Safety Awards recognise companies and individuals within the Hunter region who are demonstrating best practice and innovative approaches when it comes to workplace health and safety (WHS).
The Hunter Safety Awards were first presented in 2016. Greencap sponsored the Best WHS Management System (Large Org) award in 2016 and will again sponsor this award in 2017.
Applications for the 2017 Hunter Safety Awards are due NOVEMBER 4.
The awards will be announced at a Gala event in March 2017.
There are 10 award categories organisations can enter:
- WHS Business of the Year (not open for submissions, awarded by judges)
- WHS Champion of the Year
- Young WHS Leader of the Year
- Most Innovative WHS Idea (Large organisation)
- Most Innovative WHS Idea (SME)
- Best WHS Management System (Large organisation)
- Best WHS Management System (SME)
- Best WHS Improvement (Large organisation)
- Best WHS Improvement (SME
- WHS Student of the Year
- Best WHS Training Course
Download the criteria today to know more.