Muddy Boots Environmental Training is back!
Delivered by Greencap Workforce Training
Do you need to:
- Address specific environmental legal / compliance requirements?
- Minimise the environmental impact of your business?
- Manage environmental incidents / audits?
- Obtain help delivering or implementing an EMS (Environmental Management System)?
If you answered yes to any of the above, Muddy Boots Environmental Training is for you!
Being delivered by Greencap Workforce Training, the programs are customised to meet your requirements and shaped to your workforce to achieve the best learning outcomes.
The training is:
Training Modules can be customised specifically to your business needs, targeting different audiences (field teams, administrative and management staff, senior executives), with a focus on environmental content specific to the nature of your work.
Some of our existing training modules include:
- General Environmental Training >
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Hazardous Substances and Spills
- Cultural Heritage Awareness
- Environmental Risk and Assessment – Legislative Requirements
- Monitoring and Sampling
- Land Management
Delivery and Locations
Greencap has training facilities in major metropolitan centres in Australia and New Zealand, and can also deliver training for you in-house, on-site or in the field including rural and remote areas
2 hours – Multiple Day Courses
Muddy Boots has been delivered to a variety of industries since 2000 given Greencap’s extensive experience in construction, mining, power, government, agriculture, waste, manufacturing, and services industries.
In addition to delivering training, Greencap can also provide you with materials for:
- ‘Train-the-Trainer’ services (to both up-skill your staff and provide in-house delivery of our tailored modules)
- In-house training
- Toolbox talks
Want to speak to one of our consultants regarding
Muddy Boots Environmental Training?
and enjoy your 30th June 2016 (10th place FREE) Booking Bonus!